I had a wonderful weekend with my children. We visited Saint Augustine, Florida. Was able to get some nice pictures of the kiddos rolling down the hills. I was a little disappointed today when I drove in to have my first oil change done on this particular vehicle and the mechanic states an oil change is impossible due to the engine replacement. See, I traded my wonderful Honda for a junk yard Chevy and although I would love to place that blame on others, I shall refrain. The person I traded with stated that the 4 wheel drive still worked, funny because the mechanic today said the original 4 wheel drive motor was replaced with a 2 wheel drive, hmmmm and some how in doing so, made it so the oil filter was no longer removable. Yeah, so I said, "Just top me off"
Tomorrow I will be having lunch with my son at school, celebrating Valentines Day. Later that day I will be attending class myself. Should be an eventful day. I am going to keep this post short, sweet and simple since I just figured out how to hook up the 360 to netflix and play movies on the tv...time to close out yet another happy Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment