Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8th, 2011 ~ My First Post

     I always wanted to start a blog, a place where I can write down my thoughts, sort them, reflect upon them. A way of reaching out, speaking out to everyone or no one at all. It took me till 29 to gain the strength necessary for I was always too afraid my blog would offend or hurt someone. Whats the point of having a blog if you cant truly express your thoughts honestly? Then I realized that if anyone is offended, they simply can close the window and resume their day. On that note here goes.
     For those of you who don't know me well or want to know the details. I was born in Arkansas. In 2009 I was lucky enough to see the first house I ever lived in, was a nice little tour. I moved to Florida when I was five, lived in Ocala for a bit and resided in Orlando and Winter Park the majority of my childhood. I was in Michigan 2001-2002 and again 2006-2007. I was in Ohio briefly in 2009. I am sure over the course of this blog more details shall be revealed. I have no idea where I am going with this blog, I have no theme per say and each day shall be different in topic. I encounter quite a few writing assignment through school as well as my own doing. I have noticed the older I get, the more willing I am to share my inner workings. Oddly enough people enjoy them. I want to archive my short stories, poems, thoughts, feelings you name it to further assess them, reflect on them, maybe pass them on to the next. To be honest, some nights I lay awake thinking, and thinking, oh the things I need to get out.  I have so much going on in this head of mine, that I could start typing and never stop, but since I have little ones to tend to and a life my first entry will be short. Its funny though, as I sit here all I can think about is Doogie Howser, the man who made blogging cool!