Friday, March 11, 2011

T minus and counting...

     This has been a productive week for me, I started my son in his Cub Scouts. We gathered the things necessary such as uniforms and badges. He has since been to two meetings and has really enjoyed himself. Even though he started later than others, the BSA will allow him to still earn all the appropriate belt loops and so forth. 

     I finished one of my classes this semester. It was a short seven week course, which means more work in a shorter time. I received an "A" in that class and so far still have "A's" in all my other classes. I also pulled off an "A" in my Algebra midterm. I am actually surprised, its a clear example of how one should never doubt their abilities. I had always been under the impression I just hated Math, I could not do it. Well, I can no longer use either excuse. I actually crave knowledge, any form of knowledge. 

     I received two letters of recommendation towards becoming a substitute teacher. One step closer to achieving my ultimate goal of ruling the world. I have also had my eyes opened to the world of a school psychologist. For some reason, I always felt a school psychologist was the same as a guidance counselor. Not sure how I came to this conclusion but I could not have been more wrong. As a school psychologist I get to cover two aspects of a career that I want. It also means, even more schooling than a Masters but I am up for the challenge.