Thursday, March 3, 2011

Phases of life...

Someone recently asked me my age. I said I am 29, then I thought for a minute, wait am I 29? Oh yes yes I am in fact 29 years old and this gentlemen says so your still a young one, lol he made the comment that I am still wiping up similac from my chin. I laughed yes because that is freaking hilarious but when I asked his age he wasn't that much older. In fact I had dated men 7 years his elder. 

I don't think people can be judge merely on age, certainly age can play a factor but not always the case when determining ones mentality. There are phases in life which I will not get to deep in to tonight but just because there are these set phases, does not mean everyone enters or exits them at the same pace. I have met some younger people making smarter decisions than an elder. I believe what makes someone is their life experiences. You take a young adult male for instance who has been to war and he will have a different mentality than that of the same aged male who has had life handed to him. Was I ever an adolescent teenage girl seeking out trouble? Sure I was, but I was smart! I owe my Father a great deal for the how and why I process certain information. He is a brilliant man and I am certain has always been wise beyond his years. Its because of him, that I am able at 29 to view life in a whole different way. 

Anyhow, my point is I have always had older friends, always been bored with those younger excluding a few wonderful people, always been attracted to older men...I'm just happy my body and my age are catching up to my mentality...your never at the top though, there is always more knowledge obtainable...now that I a furthering my education though....to the world I say watch out!